Are you an experienced software architect with many years of experience in the area of CRM and Salesforce? Have you led teams on demanding CRM projects and would like to tackle new, exciting challenges with a highly motivated team? Do you have expertise when it comes to providing customers with technical advice and know how to take their needs and requirements and implement them as part of a team?
Then we’d like to hear from you.
PARX is a leading Salesforce service provider and Platinum Consulting Partner in Switzerland and Germany. We are proud of our 15+ years of Salesforce experience gained from more than 1,000 projects as well as our highly qualified, international team! We develop complex CRM systems and applications based on the Salesforce platform. Our customers are medium-sized and large Swiss and international companies with interesting business concepts, which Salesforce helps to realize and make scalable. By working on challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into processes at numerous companies. We have over 90 employees working in various locations, all of whom contribute towards PARX's success. You will work in one of our international teams, which are based in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich and Lausanne.
Your role and responsibilities at PARX:
- Together with the Business Analysts, you will analyze customer requirements and define the solution requirements. You will then conceptualize the implementation and manage teams of international developers (DE / nearshore / offshore) with an agile project approach.
- You will develop solutions based on the entire Salesforce Multi-Cloud Portfolio (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Heroku, etc.), lead best practices for technologies and processes, while verifying and improving these on a regular basis.
- You will develop architectures for digital transformation projects and be responsible for their technical implementation:
- You will define the data model and the release strategy
- You will design the Salesforce integration into the existing system landscape
- You will demonstrate interface functions and possibilities to customers
- You will be responsible for data mapping and defining the necessary data transformations.
- You will provide recommendations for sustainable standard/non-standard solutions.
- You will work closely together with the consultants, project managers, business analysts, developers and Salesforce, helping them provide customers with optimum support. Your specialist knowledge will also come in handy, for example, with pre-sales activities.
- You will communicate with and support the project managers in managing any potential escalations for the duration of the project.
- You will have the opportunity to gain further interesting experience by undertaking occasional business trips to visit customers on-site.
What you will bring to the role:
It is important for this role that you have at least 10 years of industry experience in the IT consulting or IT services sector. You would especially suit this role if you can analyze specific customer requirements and implement them into technically efficient, turnkey Salesforce solutions.
You must also have the following:
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in economics, business IT, IT, or comparable qualifications.
At least 3-5 years of experience in designing software architectures/system landscapesAn in-depth understanding of cloud/platform solutions and SaaS (Software as a Service)/PaaS (Platform as a Service).
Your technical strengths must include the following:
- Experience in software design and system architecture patterns
- A good knowledge of APIs (SOAP/REST) and middleware solutions (Informatica, Talend, Boomi)
- Technical and practical knowledge of web programming (HTML5, CSS etc.) – or in developing mobile applications
- Experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components – experience in Salesforce/Force.com is desirable (DEV, ADM, and domain certifications are also encouraged internally)
- Project management experience with traditional (e.g. waterfall model) and agile (e.g. SCRUM) methods and approaches as well as experience with project management tools, such as CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), JIRA etc.
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities as well as a proactive and independent approach to your work, allowing you to understand and optimize processes and systems and implement them innovatively within a team.
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
What we can offer you:
- Exciting projects – realized with Salesforce, the leading CRM provider.
- 100% cloud computing: working collaboratively from anywhere (office, home office, customer) with any device (Mac, PC, tablet, mobile).
- Opportunities for your personal and technical development and corporate culture that respects all staff
- State-of-the-art equipped workplace with a good IT infrastructure in the heart of Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
- A motivated, international team with an outstanding working environment
- Flat hierarchies as well as direct communication and decision-making paths
- Open and honest communication
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-related remuneration
Then please send us your complete application by e-mail to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ann-Kathrin Fritze (+49 40 232 05 4004).
Welcome to PARX!
To all recruitment agencies:
We recruit all of our staff ourselves; please do not send us offers of potential candidates.