PARX is a leading Salesforce service provider and Platinum Consulting Partner in Germany and Switzerland. We are proud of our 15+ years of Salesforce experience gained from more than 1000 projects as well as our highly qualified, international team! We offer the whole portfolio of Salesforce services and develop optimum solutions for our customers throughout all project phases. By working on challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into business concepts in numerous medium-sized and large companies. We have over 90 employees working in various locations, all of whom contribute towards PARX's success. You will work in one of our international teams, which are based in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich and Lausanne.
As Analytics Engineer at PARX you will be responsible for developing architectures, ETL processes, and dashboard designs for business intelligence projects. You will be supporting the Project Manager/Analyst in translating the business requirements into technical solutions based on Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
Your role and responsibilities at PARX:
- Analyze the customer’s needs together with the Analysts and translate the business requirements into a technical solution based on Salesforce Einstein Analytics in a Salesforce multi-cloud environment with 3rd party system integrations.
- Create technical design documents (data model, ETL processes, data flows, system integration concept, dashboard and report designs, security concepts)
- Contribute to improve analytics architecture policies, development processes and tools
- Implement Einstein Analytics solutions (dataflows, dashboards, reports, 3rd party ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica)
- Supports in delivering Salesforce Einstein Discovery AI projects.
- Keep yourself technically up to date within the Salesforce universe
- Occasional travel to customers or prospects to participate or lead technical workshops
- Prioritise tasks and define a release strategy within customer's landscape
Account Management & Sales
- Support Project Manager in handling customer escalations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Support pre-sales activities which could include participating in sales workshops and building Demos and PoCs
What you will bring to the role:
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the IT Industry with emphasis on implementing business intelligence solutions or complex system integrations. It is not necessary to have worked in a Salesforce environment, but the successful candidate should have skills and experience within this business area. The position will include some limited international travel.
- Very good overall technical IT skills and architectural understanding
- Strong and winning personality with the ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds in one team
- At least 3 years experience and an IT degree (University/college of higher education)
- Is familiar with both agile and waterfall project methodologies and project management tools such as Rally, JIRA etc.
- Proven IT-Professional with a solid track record of working in an onsite/nearshore/ offshore environment
- Hands-on development experience with at least one of the leading business intelligence solutions (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik) or with ETL tools like Informatica, MuleSoft or Salesforce is a must.
- Eager to learn new things and open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- Fluent in English and German. French is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Exciting projects – realized with the leading CRM provider, Salesforce
- 100% cloud computing: work together (collaboration) from everywhere (office, home office, customer) with any device (Mac, PC, tablet, mobile)
- Personal and professional advanced training and an appreciative corporate culture, which is aware of the importance of every employee
- Well-equipped workstation downtown Zurich, Lausanne, Munich, Hamburg or Berlin
- A highly motivated, international team and a great workplace atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Performance-appropriate pay
We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact Ann-Kathrin Fritze should you have any questions (+49 40 232 05 4004).
Welcome to PARX!
To all recruitment agencies:
We recruit our staff ourselves; please do not send us any offers from potential candidates.