PARX is a leading Salesforce service provider and Platinum Consulting Partner in Germany and Switzerland. We are proud of our 15+ years of Salesforce experience gained from more than 1,000 projects as well as our highly qualified, international team! We offer the whole portfolio of Salesforce services and develop optimum solutions for our customers throughout all project phases. By working on challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into business concepts in numerous medium-sized and large companies. We have over 90 employees working in various locations, all of whom contribute towards PARX's success.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting our growing Sales & Account Management team with your in-depth Salesforce knowledge and industry expertise. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all project presentations and offerings are aligned with the Salesforce technology and our company approach in order to be a trusted advisor for the entire Salesforce platform.
We currently have four Sales & Account Managers in Germany and Switzerland and one dedicated Pre-Sales Consultant (counterpart) in Germany. Our candidate will be part of our growing team within an increasingly international organization.
In this role your objectives will include:
- Engaging existing and potential customers on Salesforce platform / products
- Being a trusted advisor in the acquisition process with a focus on business best practices and general technical capabilities and limitations
- Ensuring that concepts, calculations and proposals align with PARX quality levels and add value for the customer
- Empowering colleagues to evaluate the benefit of Salesforce from the customer's perspective
- Aligning with global internal and external specialists to improve knowledge sharing
Your role and responsibilities at PARX:
- Drive the acquisition process together with the Sales & Account Management team with your Salesforce know-how (e.g. products, processes, best practices, success stories, references)
- Define and lead workshops with customers to identify project scope and business values
- Deliver concepts, calculations and individual product demonstrations
- Hand over closed deals to projects organization
- Contribute to improving our acquisition processes and tools
- Partner with Salesforce to discover, understand and adapt new features and relevant topics to drive business
- Align with internal and external specialists on future topics (e.g. artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, machine learning) and qualify potential new business leads
- Strengthen the credibility and position of PARX within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Support the marketing team in creating authentic and engaging content for the acquisition process
- Review delivered projects and identify potential new references and accelerators
What you will bring to the role:
The ideal candidate should have at least five years of Salesforce and/or CRM experience. It is not necessary to have worked in Salesforce development, but the successful candidate should have skills and experience within the Salesforce ecosystem as well as certain business areas. The position will be based in one of our German offices (Munich, Berlin, Hamburg). The successful candidate is expected to spend around 2-3 days a week working from their (home) office. The position requires some limited international travel.
- Strong Salesforce and CRM expertise
- Self-motivated personality with ability to dive into new business areas and industries
- Previous experience in consulting for customers on Salesforce or CRM platforms
- Inspirational consultant with a solid track record of working in an onsite and ideally also nearshore / offshore environment
- Eager to learn new things and open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world
- Very good presentations skills
- Fluent in English and German
What we can offer you:
- Exciting projects – realized with the leading CRM provider, Salesforce
- 100% cloud computing: working together (collaboration) from everywhere (office, home office, customer) with any device (Mac, PC, tablet, mobile)
- Personal and professional advanced training and an appreciative corporate culture, which is aware of the importance of every employee
- Well-equipped workstation in downtown Munich, Hamburg or Berlin
- A highly motivated, international team and a great workplace atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Performance-appropriate pay
We look forward to receiving your CV and application at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact Ann-Kathrin Fritze (+49 40 232 05 4004) should you have any questions.
Welcome to PARX!