PARX is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner in Switzerland and Germany. We are proud of our more than 15 years of Salesforce experience gained from more than 1,000 projects as well as our highly qualified, international team!
Based on the Salesforce platform, we develop tailor-made solutions and applications for our customers. They are medium-sized to large Swiss and international companies with interesting business concepts, which Salesforce helps to realize and make scalable. By working on challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into processes at numerous companies. We have over 90 employees working in various locations, all of whom contribute towards PARX's success. You will work in one of our international teams, which are based in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich and Lausanne.
Your role and responsibilities at PARX:
- You will provide Salesforce CRM consulting services for our customers.
- You will lead requirement analysis workshops.
- As part of enterprise and medium-sized projects, you will work closely together with our project managers and business analysts and support them in their daily work.
- You will take responsibility for smaller projects and manage communication on both the team and customer side.
- You will analyze our clients' business processes and support them in digitalizing these.
- You will train our customers and pass on to them the latest Salesforce know-how from all areas.
What you will bring to the role:
- A degree from a university or technical college in business administration, business IT or a comparable field of study.
- A solid basic knowledge of CRM processes (ideally Salesforce).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a highly analytical mindset.
- A proactive approach to work, combined with a strong focus on quality.
- Excellent team spirit.
- An affinity for cloud computing and SaaS applications.
- Enjoyment of working in an agile project environment.
- Business fluency in German and excellent English (spoken and written).
What we can offer you:
- Exciting projects - implemented with Salesforce, the leading CRM provider.
- 100% cloud computing: working collaboratively from anywhere (office, home office, customer) with any device (Mac, PC, tablet, mobile).
- Opportunities for your personal and technical development and corporate culture that respects all staff.
- State-of-the-art equipped workplace with a good IT infrastructure in the heart of Munich, Berlin or Hamburg.
- A motivated, international team with an outstanding working environment.
- Flat hierarchies as well as direct communication and decision-making paths.
- Flexible working hours.
- Performance-related remuneration.
Would you like to first find out where your strengths lie (technical or business processes)? Then we will help you find the right development path for you!
We look forward to receiving your CV and application at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact Ann-Kathrin Fritze (+49 40 232 05 4004) should you have any questions.
Willkommen bei PARX!
To all recruitment agencies:
We recruit all of our staff ourselves; please do not send us offers of potential candidates.